Are there any items that are haunting you?

Do you guys have a bag/slg/etc that you had a chance to buy but didn't for whatever reason and now it's haunting you?!

Mine are the Raindrop Besace and the Monogram Fetish Lockit. I've been dreaming about it and it's just eating at me! I'm going nuts!!!

I have the raindrop besace or the trash bag ... it was not a very popular bag ..the leather is really, really soft...

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 131
Suhali Le Precieux Clutch in Blanc. My biggest regret ever. Haunts me every day.

I was in the market for a small handbag and this one seemed like THE bag for me! But I wanted something for everyday use and it seemed way too delicate for that plus I was worried about the high maintenance.

Now, when I think back to that time, I just want to kick myself because it was the last one in the boutique and I was crazy enough to walk away! It's no longer available anywhere anymore and you can't even find a pre-loved one from a reputable consignment store either!

My two MC Speedy 30's in Blanc and Noir... I sold them recently as I wasn't getting enough use out of them to my friend... Whenever I go over to her house, and I see them, it seems like they are calling to me... LOL... It is like I am hallucinating!! Gonna get the bigger version soon to replace my babies!! There places on the hallway table is really empty )':

I have the raindrop besace or the trash bag ... it was not a very popular bag ..the leather is really, really soft...

Shalom, you have no idea how jealous I am! Every time I think of this bag I just want to smack myself. This bag gives me feels x1000000000000. Every time I think of this bag, i think of you lol