Are the accessories prices nuts or is it just me....

I bought a Perfo cles and use it as a wallet because I couldn't bring myself to spend $500 for a wallet. :P But I love seeing all my pretty accessories inside my bag. Makes me smile everytime I open it. ;)

YES! Whether you can afford them or not, I think that they are very expensive.:yes: I have the while multi coloure wallet and I could have almost had a bag for that price. I've had it for almost 2 years and haven't even used it. I thought about selling it but couldn't part with it. :lol: I guess I should bring it out of hiding in the closet and use the darn thing. :s

I agree that the LV accessory prices are out of hand. I just bought a cles last week and I absolutely LOVE it! It's super cute. The main reason that I bought it was to tide me over until I can afford the $600 wallet that I've been lusting after. I feel like an LV wallet will round out my collection nicely.

I know y'all are talking about accessories, but, here's something for comparison in price as well to show how badly LV has gone up lately: The pochette accessoires was only $215 or $230 when I bought it two years ago...now it is $280. That is so dumb. I bought my papillon 26 for $460 three years ago and now it is $595!!!

I know y'all are talking about accessories, but, here's something for comparison in price as well to show how badly LV has gone up lately: The pochette accessoires was only $215 or $230 when I bought it two years ago...now it is $280. That is so dumb. I bought my papillon 26 for $460 three years ago and now it is $595!!!

OMG! where have I been!!! the pouchette acessories is 280! I paid 130 for mine!:sad:

Even though I'm not a huge LV fan anymore for the bags I do love their accessories. I just love my vernis fmaboise agenda beacsue it's such a lovely colour and I love the red of my epi compact wallet and it goes so well with my other bags especially with black or grey. It's a lot of money but the quality is perfect e.g. that's the first wallet my dh didn't break within a couple of months. I gave it to him last x-mas and he really abuses his things and it still looks brand new so it's actually cheaper than having to buy a new wallet every six months. I took out my MC white lodge today after a really long time and not using it at all and I definetely fell back in love again.

I'm not too crazy about accessories, unless it's something I know I'll use continuasly. I use my Cles for my keys and receipts, I use my Agenda for my work schedule, notes, plans and so forth, I use my cosmetic case everyday, and of course my wallet. I bought the mono photo frame holder to display my 2 favorite pics of my sister and me, and my best friend. Other than that, I use my pochette accessories to carry my feminine essentials. I carry this all with me daily, and I don't see myself buying anything else that I don't necessarily need.

To me the price is worth it, if it's going to be used. I can't see myself using a wallet from a different designer when I'm carring my LV, that's just something I can't do.:shrugs:

I agree too. It's ridiculous really. But since I only need ONE wallet or ONE makeup bag, etc. then I just choose one that would meet my needs and requirements. I do know that the reason they are pricey is b/c of all the details and work involved in making them.