Are purses your most expensive addiction?

Vista -
I'll be sailing out of Venice to the Greek Islands and Turkey & a post cruise 8 days in Italy.
I know what you mean about not being able to wait for the next cruise 'fix'.
I'll send you a private message with details.

For the most part, bags are the most expensive but I'm addicted to makeup. For some reason, I'm such a sucker for it and don't think I spend that much til I add it up. I've spent $300+ in one week on makeup and then totally replenish again the next week. It's insane but I've been getting better :smile:! One of my newest faves is CD...TDF!

Biggest luxury / necessity is a massage every other week. Thinking of going every week. But I do need it -- I am slightly imbalanced and get so tight.
Love great denim, but justify that as I rarely wear anything else.

Purses are definitely my most expensive per unit addiction. I spend a lot of money of skincare & cosmetics & hair care too. I love watches, Hamilton is my favorite, the old-fashioned styles...I like nice sheets...I spend a lot of money on books & music too!

Purses are something I would rather have a small amount of but have really great purses that I love forever.

http://lovelyvanities.typepad.com/my_pretty/

Yes!

I don't even want to think of how much I spend on them, especially when this is the magnitude of my addiction so far...

4481-guilty-pleasures-bags-002.jpg

4518-guilty-pleasures-bags-015.jpg

And I still have more in mind and in the mail! :shame: