Are people tired of Pochette Metis?

I ordered it in the fall and returned it the following day. I loved it on other people but once I put it on crossbody, I hated having the monogram strap across my body. I just felt like there were logos everywhere...and I've never been against LV logo bags. At least on me, the monogram strap was major overkill. I hate that b/c it seemed so functional otherwise. I thought about doing the empreinte in Turtledove (I love that shade in bags) instead, but it doesn't have the same "thrown on", totally casual vibe (for running errands, etc) that the mono has. The empreinte, though beautiful, seems a bit dressier and like I'd have to take care of it more.
Try the Turtledove, I think you'll be surprised. I use my empreinte noir everyday! It's resilient and hard wearing!

I ordered it in the fall and returned it the following day. I loved it on other people but once I put it on crossbody, I hated having the monogram strap across my body. I just felt like there were logos everywhere...and I've never been against LV logo bags. At least on me, the monogram strap was major overkill. I hate that b/c it seemed so functional otherwise. I thought about doing the empreinte in Turtledove (I love that shade in bags) instead, but it doesn't have the same "thrown on", totally casual vibe (for running errands, etc) that the mono has. The empreinte, though beautiful, seems a bit dressier and like I'd have to take care of it more.
I wear the Turtledove with sweats. Love it.

I am bored of seeing the Pochette Metis. Seems like everyone has one here on this forum or on their reveal. The other one is the Multipochette Accessoires. I don't think LV is very creative if they keep making the same bag but different materials. I need to see some functional new styles.

I am bored of seeing the Pochette Metis. Seems like everyone has one here on this forum or on their reveal. The other one is the Multipochette Accessoires. I don't think LV is very creative if they keep making the same bag but different materials. I need to see some functional new styles.
IMO both such great bags. When I got MPA I was on the fence but I am surprised how much I have worn and enjoyed the bag and at times individual pieces. I think it is one of the most creative bags around.

Reactions: DrTr
LV has so many styles! Some are definitely over represented.

I have LV bags that I can barely find an image or thread about. I love limited editions. But I also have the reverse Métis which I got when it first came out. And a few Artsy’s and these are very popular too.

Reactions: Raaz
LV has so many styles! Some are definitely over represented.

I have LV bags that I can barely find an image or thread about. I love limited editions. But I also have the reverse Métis which I got when it first came out. And a few Artsy’s and these are very popular too.
I think Artsy is soo cool and such a great design. Love a hobo which looks chic...an impossible task.

Reactions: Tropezienne
For me it's a bit mixed. When the Pochette Metis was just released I loved it and wanted to buy it as an "everyday bag" next to my other LV and Chanel. But when I tried it on in Canvas and The Noir I found it a bit 'boxy' and felt a bit like a schoolbag. I found it less appealing IRL in my opinion compared to some other bags. I ended up getting the Vavin PM instead which I love. I still think the bag is different and easy but the price difference between this bag and others is quite small so tend to go for the other one.
At the moment it’s between PM and Vavin PM for me. Reading your post has helped in making a decision a little. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Lady001
Guys! Now I'm torn on this or the Mono NeoNoe for an everyday, casual, easy bag. What to do?!
Alternate!!! Have both, love both! I find the open top of the neo easier some days, other times where I feel it’s important to have a closed protected shoulder/crossbody the PM wins! The PM is so easy to organize and find things too and a I love the back outside zip pocket. Good luck - are you buying or just working in your own collection - I’d say if you have both use both! HTH

Maybe a little...

but then again this bag is just SO convenient and practical!
It’s just the right size compartments and all.

I have the mono and black Empreinte. And I love them both. The black a bit more cause it’s not as flashy. I still consider the PM my most favourite LV bag(style)!

And when it comes to second guessing I am THE worst.
I bought and resold the PM in mono TWICE, before I finally decided to buy it a third time and keep it once and for all!!!!!!!! And all three times it was sooo hard to get!

Last edited: