Are DVF dresses worth it?

I think they are worth the full price. I only have 2 of them, from a few years back before I got pregnant (and gained weight). I'm still hanging on to them in hopes of losing the weight so I can wear them again. When I wore them, men would stare, and women would envy. I say this not as a testament to my figure at the time, but the dress which would make me look as if I had one! They are flattering dresses, and comfortable, so you can actually "wear the dress" and not let the "dress wear you" if you kwim.

I must be the only person in the world who looks awful in DVF wrap dresses, because it seems like they flatter the majority of people. I'm short-waisted and on the curvier side (I have hips). Plus, the V-neck area always droops on me -- yeah, I'm pretty flat-chested. From what I can gather, it seems this dress works best on longer-waisted girls who have fuller boobs. If I had that type of body, I'd probably get a basic black wrap dress -- a classic wardrobe staple.

love DVF dresses too.
a lot of them made of silk jersey, this is very steady material, and flowy. you can even wash it in wash machine (put it in a laundry net though).

Yes totally worth the money--
They are timeless I have approx. 25 DVF dresses - they make getting ready for work a breeze. I wear most of my dresses through out the total year -- with sandals or pumps in the spring and summer and with tights and boots during the winter. The fit is flattering to most body types ( sometimes I need to adjust the h). The designs/colors are not such that from season to season they look out of date. I wear a 2 and 4 so I am usually able to get them on sale at www.saks.com or www.neimans.com.

I guess I'm in the minority. I think DVF is poorly made and not worth full price. I have several dresses all of which I got on sale at Nordstrom Rack. The stitching is very poor. I always have a falling hem, a loose button or pulling/unraveling fabric somewhere. It is really frustratuing becasue I love DVF designs but I just think the quality is shoddy. If you do decide to get DVF I wouldn't pay full price. You can always find them on sale at Off Fifth (Saks outlet), Nordstrom Rack, Loehman's etc. I always see them at local boutiques marked way down. I get sale alerts daily from shopittome.com and almost every day they have a ton of DVF on sale.

Love her more classic styles and prints - I think I have 4, one from ebay, 1 about 70% off and the other 2 about 80% off MSRP (yes, I think I paid around $60 for those each!). I would never pay the regular (inflated) price on them personally - I love waiting for the deals.

I love DVF dresses and would agree with an earlier poster,that I buy when I like a certain print because it would be sold in the sale. I usually don't buy in the sale because I would prefer one fabulous dvf dress instead of two at sale price

I have quite a few DVF dresses and for a curvy body like mine its a great investment, they all held up great! most of my dresses i got at a discount they go on sale a lot, a couple of pieces i did get at full price and never regretted it!

I have 2 of her silk jersey long vintage halter maxi dresses. One I got on Ebay for 1/3 of the original price, and the other with a coupon code from shopbop. They hug curves well, are very forgiving, and the colors/prints are amazing.