ARCHIVE 12-20-12 Authenticate This Hermes Scarf / RTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to look at this morning tomorrow with fresh eyes, but the copyright and signature pictures tell me this is a good one. The care tag is consistent with this being an older scarf.
it says on the tag exactly " fabrique en france, 100% soie" . I looked at it again and the coloring looks good. It's possibly very old. I found it a a goodwill . Also im not sure if this is allowed but how much exactly do scarves like this cost. Im new to the hermes. Ive been drooling over a white birkin, so Im fairly new to the name. Please and thanks so much!!

it says on the tag exactly " fabrique en france, 100% soie" . I looked at it again and the coloring looks good. It's possibly very old. I found it a a goodwill . Also im not sure if this is allowed but how much exactly do scarves like this cost. Im new to the hermes. Ive been drooling over a white birkin, so Im fairly new to the name. Please and thanks so much!!
I think this is authentic. It shouldn't go for more than $199, even in great condition. It's not rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.