ARCHIVE 02-11-12 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me with this kelly bag. It's a vintage kelly but does not come with the shoulder strap. Is it worth to buy?
Thanks

Item: Hermes Kelly sellier 32cm chocolate box leather GHW
Link: http://www.hautegallery.com/hg/hermes-kelly-sellier-32cm-chocolate-leather-p-446.html

Authentic, but only you in the end can decide if it is worth it to buy! For the year the leather appears to be in good condition, and the seller is well regarded. As to the price and the "worth" it is always a bit subjective! You would have to order a strap from Hermes, if that is important to you.

Hi,

I just bought a bag from E-Bay.
Can some on please tell me whether they think this bag is authentic:

Item: Hermes Birkin 35 (Clemence Leather)
Item Number: 280656842145
Seller: onlytopbrands_123 (Feedback Score Of 19)
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280656842145&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thank you

For me it is too hard to call with utter confidence. Too many images are from a "middle distance" making the closeup examination of details impossible. So I did not answer...

Hello
I am new to the forum and hermes, so I need your help. My eldest daughter's birthday is coming up and she would like for me to purchase this bag for her. Her friend's mother is selling it, and is giving her the option to buy it before she post to ebay. She forwarded more pics if needed. Can you please help me verify that it's authentic? She will sell it for $4800. Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Sewing.jpg
    Sewing.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Lock&Keys.jpg
    Lock&Keys.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 109
Hello
I am new to the forum and hermes, so I need your help. My eldest daughter's birthday is coming up and she would like for me to purchase this bag for her. Her friend's mother is selling it, and is giving her the option to buy it before she post to ebay. She forwarded more pics if needed. Can you please help me verify that it's authentic? She will sell it for $4800. Thank you for your assistance.

additional pics

Attachments

• Bottom_Corner.jpg
    Bottom_Corner.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Corner.jpg
    Corner.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Zip.jpg
    Zip.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 66
Hello

This is very very fake! Stay away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.