April 2019 - Show those new treasures!

Hmm no bags this month but I just grabbed a vintage stole in cashmere silk yesterday April 1 LOL. Got it for a great price on Vestiaire Collective just hoping it’s not threadbare LOL (they listed it as v.good) it’s from circa late 90s and what got me was the rich reds and golds. And paisleys. I live in India part time in Kashmir and it’s very similar to Kashmiri pashmina shawls which are world known. The colours will look wonderful in fall.
By the way the paisley design was born here in Kashmir ;)CCD535D4-CAF4-4AE8-B765-77104674C09E.png

Here is my Gabrielle in small - never in a million years did I think i’d ever want this bag... I took it out to inspect it and took pictures before putting it back in its box as I plan to open it on my birthday. All I have is screen shots of my IG

I may be coming back to show more on this thread in a couple of weeks

View attachment 4391903 View attachment 4391902

LOVE LOVE this pink!!! I think the pink looks awesome on Gabrielle hobo. It will be awesome for summer! I love how there are like 12 ways to wear this bag!

Reactions: einertia
LOVE LOVE this pink!!! I think the pink looks awesome on Gabrielle hobo. It will be awesome for summer! I love how there are like 12 ways to wear this bag!

I know, right??! Wait, are you just saying or are there actually 12 ways? I thought there were 7?

I always, always wanted a pink bag. Every collection I waited, missed my chance a few times, and now... it was totally unexpected as I actually wanted a square mini. The color won me over.

Here is my Gabrielle in small - never in a million years did I think i’d ever want this bag... I took it out to inspect it and took pictures before putting it back in its box as I plan to open it on my birthday. All I have is screen shots of my IG

I may be coming back to show more on this thread in a couple of weeks

View attachment 4391903 View attachment 4391902

It’s one of those bags where the more you look at it and see videos of it, it just grows on you. [emoji7]