April 2019 - Show those new treasures!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven’t got anything to show (yet), but really excited to see all your new purchases!

2. Me too! I wish to join this month, but until then, I'm looking forward to everyone else's goodies.

REAHKHAYE and Classy_Sam like this.
  3. 19s is such a joy to me! :biggrin::heart: One of my favorite seasons ever! Well I am such an iridescent fanatic :nuts:. Still waiting for a few more iridescent pieces to arrive :P

Attached Files:

4. I love this color!
    IMG_5633.JPG

5. Here is my little purchase from 19s.
    I love it!!

IMG_4388.JPG

6. Iridescent beige got me like [emoji7]

mavieenrose and BellaTrix420 like this.
  7. These are beautiful! Do you have a close-up picture of the blue flap in brighter lighting?

8. Beautiful!!! May you share the style number?

9. Thank you! Hope this helps. This was the tag attached to the bag, which the SA kept. I took a picture for my own reference lol.
    It says “gold metal” but I don’t know If I would call it gold per se... it’s hard to see in photos but its like a rosy metallic beige.

IMG_4371.JPG

luvlux64, Lealu and thefashionact like this.
  10. The enamel pieces makes my day Glow !!!
    It's already April and most of the enamel collection have came n gone.
    Wonder what more to expect before season collection dries out in May...( if it can withhold till then , that is )

11. From the iridescant collection - mostly Blackish Purple & Beige ( what I've turned down )
    - WOC / Card Holder / Long Wallet with Phone Pocket in front / Tiny Small Wallet on Chain / Round Wallet on Chain / Medium sized Zippy / Long Wallet
    ( What I bought )
    First - the Iridescent Small Gabby
    Second - the Small classic iridescent blue flap
    Third - Pink medium O-case
    Fourth - Mini Ocase in Black Chevron ( waited for the iridescent which never came )

Can't do a family portrait as yet coz my goodies are happily kept in store until I'm ready to bring them home.
    ( Clearing out my closet space ! ....Marie Kondo-ing ) ^^

12. I got the iridescent blue CC card holder.... and a pearl flap bag.
    (Pearl flap bag image isn't my own, I haven't gotten a chance to photograph mine yet!)

fullsizeoutput_18bd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_18b1.jpeg

13. The only store in my city just received this today and my husband happened to walk into the store at the right time :smile:. It was the only one they received so far so he bought it for me. This color makes me happy.

CF24CA57-A73A-4D57-90FB-8B5DA094A2B5.jpeg D3EE1A81-9921-4F88-9598-71921E2976A7.jpeg E4764D83-4A1F-4E73-979C-4AB51B559EEC.jpeg 645AFDEC-9CCE-4298-8A47-AD53DBD40B68.jpeg

14. 19S Pink Caviar Chevron Flap in the Small ($5000 size) on its way to me from Neimans.
    Waited all season for the Small one to arrive & finally received the call from my SA this morning that it arrived!! Apparently only Neimans received the Small in this color combo at a few of their locations.

Attached Files:

auntynat, luvlux64, cynttl and 24 others like this.
  15. Yay...I am a fan of the small flaps! Almost impossible to find in the US esp in color....I hope this a is sign that we will start seeing some seasonal smalls on this side of the pond!

runningbird, Tina_Bina and lvbananas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice