April 2010 COACH Purchases

Outlet finds on 4/16

Peyton Woven Tote
picture.php

picture.php

Pilot Large Leather Sabrina in Mahogany
picture.php

Outlet find on 4/2 when extra 30% was still going on...

Exotic Sydney in Gray
picture.php

Pretty green lining
picture.php

and my ebay finds...

Legacy wristlet and Bottle Green Bridgit
picture.php

Outlet finds on 4/16

Peyton Woven Tote
picture.php

picture.php

Pilot Large Leather Sabrina in Mahogany
picture.php

Outlet find on 4/2 when extra 30% was still going on...

Exotic Sydney in Gray
picture.php

Pretty green lining
picture.php

and my ebay finds...

Legacy wristlet and Bottle Green Bridgit
picture.php

oh dear god, please let there be another 30% coupon next weekend im dying for a lizard sydney that lime green lining is soooo pretty and the gray gorgeous texture, oh you guys are killing me :graucho:

I finally got a Carly again... I had a large one over 3 years ago and sold it!! And regreted it so bad, but kept buying other bags, or saving up for my next LV... Well I finally bought one!!!

It's the Medium in khaki/Platnium from E*ay

CADA9ECADAC44ED2BAC191DD8C9B746B.jpg

I got a great deal on it!! $134 Shipped!!! It was pretty much the cheapest one I've seen on there!!

I finally got a Carly again... I had a large one over 3 years ago and sold it!! And regreted it so bad, but kept buying other bags, or saving up for my next LV... Well I finally bought one!!!

It's the Medium in khaki/Platnium from E*ay

img.iwascoding.com/1/2010/04/02/D6/CADA9ECADAC44ED2BAC191DD8C9B746B.jpg

I got a great deal on it!! $134 Shipped!!! It was pretty much the cheapest one I've seen on there!!

i saw one of these at nordies rack the other day and they wanted $175. you definitely got a good deal.

Here is a pic of the "Seahorse Tote" I got my Mom for Mother's Day-came with a free gift, the Coach Heart Key Fob-she loves the bag :sunnies

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 71
  • GetAttachment.jpg1.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 63
Not sure if I posted this one here. I posted it in the id this coach and what's inside your coach threads. I bought her easter weekend.
100_0781.jpg

My Madeline arrived today. I am waiting for a scarf to arrive but I couldn't wait to dress her up so I tied a Valentino scarf on her.
100_1020.jpg