April 2010 COACH Purchases

Thank you so much for the information regarding the other matching jewelry pieces, Q luvs tokidoki. My local Coach outlets that carry jewelry were sold out of the rings in my mom's size but they did promise to give me a call if they receive another shipment of the rings in her size. I usually try to get her a pair of matching earrings as well so maybe we'll luck out on Sunday as I have to stop by the outlet to do a return and pick up a Kristin hand bag.
You're welcome.. I'm hoping more of the butterfly bracelet will show up since it's pricier they may have more of them left.

Some jewelery.. got some peace earings too, but can't find them at the moment..
DSC_3691.jpg

DSC_3686.jpg

DSC_3610-1.jpg

OMG!! How in the world did I miss this tote. Did this come from the outlet and if so do you mind telling me how much it cost?

It's beautiful!!!!

disney16- yes the Parker slim tote from the outlet. I was quite surprised. It was hidden behind other bags. It's perfect condition, all the tissue inside and dustbag folded like it had not been touched yet.

The Woven Peyton is from Dillards sale.
Thank you! Hope ya find one too.

I'm so excited!! I just got back from the Fremont, In. outlet and I found a Violet Spectator Parker Hippie!!! I am so excited because it's the tiniest store and I drove over an hour just to stop by hoping there might be at least one goodie. She was hidden behind a giant tote bag on the floor level shelf and as soon as I saw that hint of Violet peeking out I snatched it right up!

disney16- yes the Parker slim tote from the outlet. I was quite surprised. It was hidden behind other bags. It's perfect condition, all the tissue inside and dustbag folded like it had not been touched yet.

The Woven Peyton is from Dillards sale.
Thank you! Hope ya find one too.

I went to the Allen outlet and I got one too. :yahoo:I probably wouldn't have even considered this bag without looking at your picture first.

all right so my one package came and the other is at the post office i just have to wait for it to be delivered monday. so my HUGE reveal will be monday night then i will TRY very very hard to be on a ban until i can buy sophia because i really need to save for a new car :P

You're welcome.. I'm hoping more of the butterfly bracelet will show up since it's pricier they may have more of them left.

I had no luck finding any of the butterfly jewelry pieces for my mom but I did manage to locate at two outlets the poppy pink (flower) multi-stone ring, green/blue scattered multi-stone ring, and all three bee pieces (necklace, bracelet, and earrings). However, I made my mom promise that she'll only wear one bee jewelry/piece at a time :P