apple green mini twiggy

1. i took the plunge and bought the apple green mini twiggy from susans in burlingame...the twiggy is my favorite style, but i was shocked by the size of the mini twiggy. it's really cute for a going out bag, but the size just isn't for me. i will post pics when i get home tonight. and wow, the apple green IRL is such a vibrant and fun color. :yes: :biggrin:

btw, they had in stock another mini twiggy...it looked like 05 teal, such a pretty color :heart:

2. oooooooooooo cool, odd!!! Congratulations!!!

Apple green is just a happy, vibrant color!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

3. Where is this place? Do you happen to have the number???

4. i am pretty sure the color they have left is not '05 teal but '05 blue.

5. odd, i was so close to buying that... before i found an apple first. i just thought it might be too small for me. i can't wait to see pics. can you post pics of it being carried, so i can get a sense of the size? congrats on your bag.

6. ^^^Ditto (About the pics)!

Congrats on the great find :smile:

7. congrats on the great find! apple green is quite diffcult to come by these days! cant wait to see pics!

8. Apple green is such a fun color- congrats! :smile:

9. odd -- congrats on the purchase but i am sorry the size isn't working for you. it is definitely a going out bag or a cute summer bag for daytime when you are just want a small bag. i couldn't use mine for everyday.

10. Is that the indigo? Cause I've been dying for that bag!!

11. no. i think it is the cornflower like color. sorry. you can call to confirm but i am 99% sure b/c i asked when i got my turq.

12. here are the photos finally! too bad i won't be keeping this one. my search for a bigger bag in the apple continues. enjoy the pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I think they are the same. Maybe because mine wasn't stuffed in that last pic? Odd -- what is the style number on your tag? I did hear that there were two but we weren't sure.

14. ^it says 138224 on the tag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice