apple green mini twiggy

odd

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
i took the plunge and bought the apple green mini twiggy from susans in burlingame...the twiggy is my favorite style, but i was shocked by the size of the mini twiggy. it's really cute for a going out bag, but the size just isn't for me. i will post pics when i get home tonight. and wow, the apple green IRL is such a vibrant and fun color. :yes: :biggrin:

btw, they had in stock another mini twiggy...it looked like 05 teal, such a pretty color :heart:

odd, i was so close to buying that... before i found an apple first. i just thought it might be too small for me. i can't wait to see pics. can you post pics of it being carried, so i can get a sense of the size? congrats on your bag.

odd -- congrats on the purchase but i am sorry the size isn't working for you. it is definitely a going out bag or a cute summer bag for daytime when you are just want a small bag. i couldn't use mine for everyday.

here are the photos finally! too bad i won't be keeping this one. my search for a bigger bag in the apple continues. enjoy the pics!

b075odd.jpg

b069odd.jpg

I think they are the same. Maybe because mine wasn't stuffed in that last pic? Odd -- what is the style number on your tag? I did hear that there were two but we weren't sure.