apple green mini twiggy

chi ~ i don't have a ruler on hand, but i'm guess-timating it to be approx btw 8-9 in across and 4-5 in on the sides.

esile ~ congrats on your apple first! i was also thinking about buying that one, but the price! here are photos of me carrying the mini twiggy that you requested:

405481de.jpg

bea1b976.jpg

Oh, chigirl, I think that might solve it! If 138224 is about 8" x 4" x 4"- and 138223 is 10" x 4" x 6" - per bertie's auction - that would make 223 the mini twiggy, and 224 the barrel bag, and the two very easily confused! What do you think? Does yours match bertie's?

LP -- I need to measure mine again. It is hard to measure cuz it is so smoosh (but i will do it with a ruler this time and not measuring tape)! So strange though because apple green and turq are both from the same season. I think mine looks a little more like Bertie's but have to look again. Must find a ruler too.

Edit -- I wish we had the style number of this one: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/barrel-twiggy-in-uk-lingo-12933.html?highlight=barrel