Apple Garde works fabulously

I would like to know I wana use the Apple Stain and water repellent for the handle on my roxybury drive , if I accidentally spray onto the vernis will it cause any damage to the Vernis........ Thanks

I just purchased the Apple Garde rain & stain Repellent as well as the Garde Leather conditioner. I was wondering which one should I use first? Do i have to wait until it dries before using the other one?

thanks

er, I hv ordered one extra Apple Garde Rain & Stain Repellent from Leatherstuff and it has just arrived :smile:

Anyone from Singapore who needs it, Pls PM me. Price including shipping is only $18 :smile:

Hi there..i would love to purchase that...after reading all this review this thiing sounds awesome..im from singapore..so u do meet ups?
:biggrin:

Good news to all who need to use the Garde Rain & Stain Repellent made by Apple. I bought mine a year ago and haven't used it. Today, I was reading this thread and decided to try it. At first, I used it on my older Petit Bucket to be sure and I was surprised that it didn't make the leather darker and didn't leave any marks at all. I made sure that I sprayed about 9 inches away from the bag. It dried up really quickly in about 5 minutes and the leather is back to its original color and condition. I sprayed it on my newer bags with light vachetta and it worked perfectly! This stuff really works!

The trick is, you have to spray it really quickly on the leather and make sure you do it outside the house, as there's a little bit of a chemical smell (smells a little bit like rugby, LOL!). The smell is not too strong and it goes away after it dries up. I like how it conditions the canvas part of the bag too.

In case you are wondering what it looks like, check this out at LeatherStuff.com | Apple Rain and Stain Repellent This is where I bought it from.

Enjoy!

I use apple products on my balenciagas and my LVs. In my experience, it did not darken the vachetta. Most recently, I used the spray repellent on my brand new damier azur speedy. Again, handles did not darken. On the first day I took it out, it rained heavily in Cleveland and this kept the handles looking brand new. No, it does not prevent the patina process. The leather will patina evenly and handles will not look streaky.

After reading so many posts, especially ones with bad results from Apple Garde- I am afraid to use it. I ordered it the other day but it is sitting in my closet. I read so many stories about dark tabs on Speedys that never lightened and were even darker than the handles :shocked:
Some people said it's really oily too so I'm afraid:wtf:
I just ordered the water and stain repellant from Wilson's leather and am going to use it for sure- I've read only good reviews!:smile: