Apology to the MPA/Scambag

Sep 17, 2009
I really need to apologize to the “scambag”, when it first came out I snickered and thought it was super stupid, and almost a joke. Then I made fun of the people going insane trying to locate one. A few days ago I stumbled upon one in the boutique and grabbed it, I’m on day three of wearing her and I am in absolute LOVE with this thing. So I’m sorry for being an judge mental “Karen”....
Has anyone else ever completely changed their mind on a bag?

Me here! I remember seeing it al over social media and thought ‘yeah not for me. Too much going on’ and then one random winter day I saw it on this lady - granted she only had the large pochette on with the strap but I just couldn’t take my eyes of off her. It looked THAT good!!!

I am now a happy owner of the khaki one and truly enjoying it.

For years I thought the pochette Metis was ugly, now I have one. The reverse monogram did this, I love it.
Same here! I thought it looked so square. Now I have 2 pochette Métis. At first I thought the reverse was so ugly, and now it is one of my all time favorite bags.
I doubt my mind will change about the multipochette though. But that’s why there are so many styles-something for everyone.

Same here! I thought it looked so square. Now I have 2 pochette Métis. At first I thought the reverse was so ugly, and now it is one of my all time favorite bags.
I doubt my mind will change about the multipochette though. But that’s why there are so many styles-something for everyone.
I'm pretty sure I will never change my mind about the multipochette too! Actually, I'm thinking to a second Metis in black, and I don't even like flap bags! (Only zip for me)

Reactions: LV_4ever
I felt the same about the MPA! I thought i would never get it. It looks silly with the coin pouch in front but i changed my mind completely now that they have the black strap!

Screenshot_20200924-175338_Gallery.jpg

I used to love the mpa and wanted one soooo badly ( but not enough to pay $3500+ to a reseller) but lately I'm thinking it's more of a trendy bag for younger people to wear with jeans etc. Starting to think it's not something that would suit me.