Apology to the MPA/Scambag

Sep 17, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
I really need to apologize to the “scambag”, when it first came out I snickered and thought it was super stupid, and almost a joke. Then I made fun of the people going insane trying to locate one. A few days ago I stumbled upon one in the boutique and grabbed it, I’m on day three of wearing her and I am in absolute LOVE with this thing. So I’m sorry for being an judge mental “Karen”....
Has anyone else ever completely changed their mind on a bag?

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Yes! I felt that way about the PSM. Seems to be so small, riddled with issues, trendy... And the minute I got my hands on one it was love!

And I also have the MPA and love that one, too!

Reactions: Bumbles

Islandbreeze

Oct 2, 2019
I haven’t changed my mind so much on a bag as on LV as a whole. Up until a few years ago I didn’t like LV at all. Now I do all too well! Ha

May 24, 2015
Me here! I remember seeing it al over social media and thought ‘yeah not for me. Too much going on’ and then one random winter day I saw it on this lady - granted she only had the large pochette on with the strap but I just couldn’t take my eyes of off her. It looked THAT good!!!

I am now a happy owner of the khaki one and truly enjoying it.

bubablu

Apr 23, 2015
For years I thought the pochette Metis was ugly, now I have one. The reverse monogram did this, I love it.

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
For years I thought the pochette Metis was ugly, now I have one. The reverse monogram did this, I love it.
Same here! I thought it looked so square. Now I have 2 pochette Métis. At first I thought the reverse was so ugly, and now it is one of my all time favorite bags.
I doubt my mind will change about the multipochette though. But that’s why there are so many styles-something for everyone.

bubablu

Apr 23, 2015
Same here! I thought it looked so square. Now I have 2 pochette Métis. At first I thought the reverse was so ugly, and now it is one of my all time favorite bags.
I doubt my mind will change about the multipochette though. But that’s why there are so many styles-something for everyone.
I'm pretty sure I will never change my mind about the multipochette too! Actually, I'm thinking to a second Metis in black, and I don't even like flap bags! (Only zip for me)

Reactions: LV_4ever

LV_4ever

Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
I'm pretty sure I will never change my mind about the multipochette too! Actually, I'm thinking to a second Metis in black, and I don't even like flap bags! (Only zip for me)
My second one is black! You will love it. The empreinte is so lux and the strap is softer.

• Love
Reactions: bubablu

sassification

addicted to chanel <3
O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
land of chanel
I felt the same about the MPA! I thought i would never get it. It looks silly with the coin pouch in front but i changed my mind completely now that they have the black strap!

Screenshot_20200924-175338_Gallery.jpg

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
I used to love the mpa and wanted one soooo badly ( but not enough to pay $3500+ to a reseller) but lately I'm thinking it's more of a trendy bag for younger people to wear with jeans etc. Starting to think it's not something that would suit me.