Anyone who owns a white Chanel...

Skinny

O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
How hard is it to keep clean? I am loving the white jumbo flap in white but i am so worried about it getting really dirty. If not then i will have to choose another color. What do all of you think? Thanks!:yes:

don't be embarrassed, not at all!
Caviar leather is super easy to care for, it's Chanel's most durable, do a search, it's a finely pebbled texture.
Lambskin is their most delicate.
You should absolutely indulge in a white caviar bag:yes: no stress to maintain.

i just saw a post someone made caviar vs lambskin...i see that the caviar is more durable...that might be the best one. Is there anyway to have it cleaned if it was to get dirty?

i just saw a post someone made caviar vs lambskin...i see that the caviar is more durable...that might be the best one. Is there anyway to have it cleaned if it was to get dirty?

I have a white caviar and I think it is much easier to deal with. I use my trusty Meltonian leather cream/lotion on everything and have no problems.

if u r worried about keeping it clean then WHITE LAMBSKIN IS NOT FOR YOU at this time. i had a white jumbo lambskin classic flap bag and i sold it on ebay for less than 1/5 of what i paid for it because i just couldn't use it. it picked up everything. i used it one time kept it for a year and sold it.

i have several white caviar bags and i love them. the only downside with the white caviar is that the handles "yellow" and soften. but you can have them serviced at chanel. also, white caviar is very easy to clean and maintain.

in a nutshell, in my opinoin, white caviar is the way to go! good luck!

I have a white lambskin, some clothing can RUB OFF :wtf: but the color comes off with baby wipes.. so if you're already worried about getting it dirty, it's probably not the bext choice!! Caviar is really easy to care for though, it's not as delicate as lambskin :yes: