Anyone watching Blue Bloods?

So far it's been really good I think; ok I did initially watch because DW was in it but overall I think it's a good crime show and I like the family side of it too. How they all eat together on Sunday and interact with the grandpa. It's different from some of the other police dramas.

I love this show! I love how it shows the police side & the family side.

The episode last night was crazy!! I liked how Frank got to save his daughter in the end.

Also apparently Danny's partner Jackie (played by Jennifer Esposito) has been promoted to a series regular. I like her.. they made a good choice!

I like that they finally gave Jamie something more to do.. advancing his conflict a bit more. Though I do think the whole secret informant thing needs to go BOOM sometime soon. Turn it on its head some. I'm glad his annoying girlfriend is gone though. lolll.[/QUOTE]

I am glad I am not alone in that! As soon as she seemed to resent his choice of being a cop instead of a lawyer I was done with her! Thought I was being mean - but yikes she was whiny.

It's back! I really like this show. No family dinner this episode. :sad:

Are you talking about the episode that aired on Friday 1-6?

If so... I thought there was. Frank and Danny discuss hidden cameras in the interrogation room. The scene ends with Frank jokingly telling Linda that he'll get something out of the kitchen because she's too busy being married to a saint.

Are you talking about the episode that aired on Friday 1-6?

If so... I thought there was. Frank and Danny discuss hidden cameras in the interrogation room. The scene ends with Frank jokingly telling Linda that he'll get something out of the kitchen because she's too busy being married to a saint.

Lol--you're right! I rewound the episode and it is there. I must have left the room for a few minutes during that part because I didn't see it. Thanks for your post!

I am happy they didn't skip the family dinner--one of my favorite things about the show.