Anyone watching Big Brother in the UK?

JoeyJo21 said:
I watch it too! I'm soooo pleased Grace is gone :graucho: How annoying was it when she said those boots were from Belgium? Lucky if you live there but otherwise not so much. Loved how Aisleyne sat watching Grace and Mikey get it on whilst eating her cereal :lol:

Haha, yeah. As Davina said it was like they were watching an adult channel. Except it was free! :roflmfao:

digby723 said:
I watched the BB UK version when it was the first time ever two people had had sex on the air. The season was really short (or at least it seemed short to me!) because ours starts sometime in June and runs thru about the end of Sept. I love this show, it's so addictive! :smile:

Wasn't that Teen Big Brother? That only lasted a week or two (they were fast movers [in more ways than one!!! :lol: ]).

Regular UK Big Brother lasts at least 12 weeks.

This year it's on for 14 weeks!

gucci_girl_gg said:
i watch it! omg i HATE GRACE! shes such a *****!!! although did you see her going in vid and she was shopping with a speedy 30 haha!

The only thing I think I'd save, if the evil Disgraceful Grace was on fire, would be her black LFA Nomad boots; as I've only got them in the Chocolate, at the moment! :lol:

Actually, I quite like her cowboy boots and horn pendant.....so maybe I'd save those, too. :idea: