Anyone want to party? (a small reveal)

My FAVE tPFer (among others..of course!)

HermesMonkey: OMG..that is an AWESOME Garden Party bag!! Totally understated CHIC!!! You have always have GREAT style!!!....LOVE your GP!!

Congratulations!!!!:yahoo:

Good for you, HM! Congrats on your new GPT!! I just love the GPT - so functional yet very H. I have three (one all-leather in swift with tohu bohu silk lining, one rocabar wool, one canvas/leather) and use them all the time. They are such great bags!

LuvBirkin, the bag is NOT heavy at all, since the lining is the same material as the sleeper bags. Note that the bottom interior of the bag is finished leather for durability, not the unfinished suedey like interior KWIM?

:idea: As you said it's a great bag for putting on sports ground! Will definitely search for one from my local H stores. Once again this Garden Party proves your great taste! :heart:

my SA said the same thing about bang for your buck with this bag....and you've just proved it, hermesmonkey....your GP is gorgeous - congratulations! Love the ardoise, and she looks great on your shoulder.....I'm def on the hunt now :P

attachment.php

I second this request. I know it comes in black, gold, a rouge, cardamom and noisette, but does anyone know any others? (Potiron??!!!) Clemence and togo only?

Hermesmonkey has a flair for finding the right, most practical bags for her and her lifestyle and then enabling us all! (Thanks, btw!)

eliz, I called the Atlanta store today, and even though they only have it currently in black and cafe, they did a quick check and said that they could get one in the colors you mention, as well as etoupe, Indian red (which I bet is "Pim"), Rouge H, Ardoise and Bleu de Prusse. I'm going to stop by and check out the cafe, but I don't want a really dark shade, and I haven't seen that much cafe to know if it's a dark or medium brown. Etoupe and gold will also be up for consideration. I think it's just a great looking bag - at least hermesmonkey's certainly is!