Anyone want to party? (a small reveal)

Congratulations, hermesmonkey!:flowers:

Lovely choice of colour for a Wall Street exec! :okay:

Do you intend to use this GP as a carry all? Or as an additional tote for your notebook computer and documents?

attachment.php

I willl be using this as more of my carryall. I like my papers and computer, etc to have a more structured bag for meetings, etc, using my whitebus or 35cm birkin. This bag will hold my "sitting shoes" haha, water bottle, magazines, plastic food boxes, etc. Better than a shopping bag and more understated than my bright goyard tote.;)

Hermesmonkey, I'm so pleased for you. Ardoise is a wonderful colour too. This is the exact same bag that I have except in Etoupe, but you are much more diligent than me in your photography! This is a great under the radar bag and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. :yahoo:

Hermesmonkey, you look fantastic with your new GP!! My SA was trying to get me to try one on, but I deferred because I didn't like the colors they had... but now I realize I made a BIG mistake!! Ardoise is a gorgeous color! Congratulations!

I willl be using this as more of my carryall. I like my papers and computer, etc to have a more structured bag for meetings, etc, using my whitebus or 35cm birkin. This bag will hold my "sitting shoes" haha, water bottle, magazines, plastic food boxes, etc. Better than a shopping bag and more understated than my bright goyard tote.;)

HM, if you still shop at Wall St -- I saw this gorgeous (gorgeous!) thirty-ish looking woman (definitely DID NOT look like she hit the big 4-0 yet) there recently... carrying her adorable baby cyclamen chevre birkin and a bright goyard tote! ;)

Hermesmonkey, you look fantastic with your new GP!! My SA was trying to get me to try one on, but I deferred because I didn't like the colors they had... but now I realize I made a BIG mistake!! Ardoise is a gorgeous color! Congratulations!

Kelly32, go back and try it out. You will not be disappointed! I really like both sizes, but find that for me, the larger one makes more sense. I really like the Pim color...bright red. :yes: