Anyone Seen The Turquoise for 2008?

my disclaimer is that the photos were taken under bad lighting and it was a GGH city! ;) i think GH changes the colors slightly. funny thing was when i spoke to the SA, the SA said the color of the sample bags the buyer saw were nothing like the actual colors that arrived in the store. :confused1:

does anyone know iof they will be making the 08 turq in regular hardware city or work? the list from aloha rag doesn't include those =( does that mean they aren't making them?

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]BLEU LITURGIQUE/TURQUOISE

Estimated Delivery: Main Collection / Mid February - End of April

FIRST $995
TWIGGY $1095
GIANT CITY W/ SILVER HARDWARE $1595
MONEY $475[/FONT]

the waiting is so long... a few more weeks but i hope i will resist getting an EB GSH until that day... i have to choose between these two beautiful blues. what a torture.:crybaby:

I was talking to the girls at Cricket in Liverpool on Friday, and she showed me their photo of the Turquoise, Yellow and Vermillion bags and they were so bright. I was actually quite surprised, as the Turquoise looked much more blue than green.

She also showed me a photo of the most gorgeous vibrant envelope clutch, on the top flap it had a floral pattern in pinks and reds with a touch of yellow and the bottom flap it was a very vibrant pink/red colour.

She additionally had a photo of the Partition bag and mentioned something about a new style of bag called RTT or something. Not too clear on that bit.

That just means that AR isn't carrying them. They will definitely be available from BalNY, and maybe some other stores. :yes:
does anyone know iof they will be making the 08 turq in regular hardware city or work? the list from aloha rag doesn't include those =( does that mean they aren't making them?

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]BLEU LITURGIQUE/TURQUOISE[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Estimated Delivery: Main Collection / Mid February - End of April[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]FIRST $995[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]TWIGGY $1095[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]GIANT CITY W/ SILVER HARDWARE $1595[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]MONEY $475[/FONT]

I was talking to the girls at Cricket in Liverpool on Friday, and she showed me their photo of the Turquoise, Yellow and Vermillion bags and they were so bright. I was actually quite surprised, as the Turquoise looked much more blue than green.

She also showed me a photo of the most gorgeous vibrant envelope clutch, on the top flap it had a floral pattern in pinks and reds with a touch of yellow and the bottom flap it was a very vibrant pink/red colour.

She additionally had a photo of the Partition bag and mentioned something about a new style of bag called RTT or something. Not too clear on that bit.

I tried out an RTT today at Bal NY and loved it - it's large has feet on the bottom and the handles fit over the shoulder. Only problem was they only had it in black I believe.