Anyone purchase comic book keyfob?

Here's a question:

For those of you who are putting this on white leather bags, has the color rubbed off at all onto the bag?

I have a large Soho satchel in white with brown handles that I actually returned once because the handles were bleeding a little onto the bag. I regretted it later and re-bought it and am storing it with the handles wrapped in tissue so it won't happen again.

I think the comic keyfob would be cute on it, but I'm nervous about putting it on there because of fear of transfer.

Here's a question:

For those of you who are putting this on white leather bags, has the color rubbed off at all onto the bag?

I have a large Soho satchel in white with brown handles that I actually returned once because the handles were bleeding a little onto the bag. I regretted it later and re-bought it and am storing it with the handles wrapped in tissue so it won't happen again.

I think the comic keyfob would be cute on it, but I'm nervous about putting it on there because of fear of transfer.

Not an ounce of trouble here. Mine is on my white ali and my white soho shown in the pics! Go for it!!

awww man help!! slush i wish u told me u wanted one!! I called the outlet every day for like a week til they got them in, then i did a charge hold and went to pick it up two weeks later for $39!! they did not have anymore

awww man help!! slush i wish u told me u wanted one!! I called the outlet every day for like a week til they got them in, then i did a charge hold and went to pick it up two weeks later for $39!! they did not have anymore
Thanks for thinking of me, but I'll wait for Coach's new key charms to come out. I wish they made more charms that are as big as that comic book charm because I like my bags to stand out!