Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

Hey everyone! I’m new to the site and looking for surgery buddies for my trip to South Korea. I’m planning on being in Seoul from April 23rd-May 7th.

Edited: KKT is not working for the life of me. So if anyone just wants to talk on IG or whatsapp, let me know!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I’m new to the site and looking for surgery buddies for my trip to South Korea. I’m planning on being in Seoul from April 23rd-May 7th.

Edited: KKT is not working for the life of me. So if anyone just wants to talk on IG or whatsapp, let me know!
I’m finally making the plunge going to SK.. Leaving Tuesday April 2, Arriving Incheon Int airport Wednesday April 3rd.. Coming back April 19, might stay longer or shorter depending if I can get a surgery date I have a consultation with Da on April 4th.. I’m planning on having Consultation with BT.. can’t think of any other that catches my eyes.. If you know of any surgeons please let me know? Having Full face contouring, accusculpt on face, chin and neck, revision rhinoplasty, double eyelid bhleroplasty with fat graft on lower lid and canthoplasty.. would of loved to have a surgery buddy since I’m traveling alone for the first time..

It's not too early. The 2 clinics I talked to are already booking into

Hi all! I'm travelling to Seoul for rhinoplasty in end-March to early-April. Is anyone travelling alone? Would love to have a buddy lol. Would be happy to exchange KKT IDs!
Hi I’m traveling alone, arrive April 3d will be there maybe till April 19 depending if I get a surgery date on my consultation.. Would love a buddy let me know if your still interested?