Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

I know its far away but I'm going in Nov 2024. I'd love to chat clinics with anybody still in the research phase! I'm looking to get kinda a lot of procedures done, but my thought is undergo the general anesthesia and recovery one time, rather than a few.

My current short list of clinics to potentially get everything at once is: ID, Banobagi & Girin. (I've seen ID and banobagi on the blacklist, I'm still in my research phase for doctors specifically).

If I have to do separate surgery dates for facial procedures & breast fat graft, the clinics I'm looking at also include: Face Plus, Honette, and Atop.

I've sent out consults to but have not heard back from: Apgujeong Seoul PS, Woori, JW, and Dream (Dream and JW I just reached out to this week though, Apgujeong and Woori I haven't heard back in a week+.)

I've also reached out to these agencies: Seoul Guide Medical (haven't heard back for three weeks and counting), BeautyHopper (rec'd a clinic I didn't want to go to but nice otherwise), Seoul Cosmetic Surgery (odd experience that rubbed me personally wrong but seem nice!), and DocFinderKorea - I'm actually still consulting with them. Super responsive, lots of information, happy to answer my thousand questions. I am going to go through with consults with some clinics they recomend as well as ones I've found myself.

I'd love to chat about any information you have. New here and getting all my info sorted. Thanks all :heart: