Anyone on board for Motard?

caley, I'm in the same position. If it were the original $1200 price, I'd get it, no questions asked. But $1800 seems really high to me just for a pochette. I'd rather get an EPI Passy or something roomier...

caley, I'm in the same position. If it were the original $1200 price, I'd get it, no questions asked. But $1800 seems really high to me just for a pochette. I'd rather get an EPI Passy or something roomier...

yeah i've decided to take myself off the waitlist and get a nimbus pm instead. like you said, $1200 i could handle, but $1800....ouch.

Funny, I fell in love with the picture of the Mirage Speedy back in May....
but the pics of the Motard didn't really make me want to WL for it....
Perhaps once they are released, they will be really gorgeous IRL, and the Motard frenzy will be like the latest Mirage (although alot of people initially didn't like the pics of the Mirage, but were floored when seeing it IRL)....
So we will see !!!!!!!

I have seen the motard pochette and I really like it. I don't think the pictures do justice to the bag. At first, I was like "that price for a pochette is not worth it":nogood: but after trying it on and fitting my thing into it I thought it would be useful and I could use it more than just a pochette.

I plan on getting it in Black.(can't really justify the exotic for 4000.00) I have also heard that it is delayed 2 weeks (So. Nov. 1st now)

As far as the strap doubling as a belt, it is actually unique. The strap unhooks inside the bag and can be worn as a belt. I thought it was kinda neat...lol...

IMO, I rather get it over the limelight clutch b/c I can use this bag as a clutch (w/o the strap) and as a shoulder bag (w/ the strap).

The runway pics looked great. Although it looks bigger than the regular pouchette, it still doesn't look roomy enough for me to spend that much on a small bag -- maybe on another bag that was larger and more structured.