Anyone not feeling the Dentelle line??

LOL, I'm surprised you didn't walk up to her and tell her how tacky you thought her bag was. Guess you waited for TPF to do that;).

I'll never undersand these threads. Why does anyone need to hear from others that dislike a particular line? What's the purpose of it other than to bash it? IMO, if you don't like a particular line, don't buy it. Pretty simple logic. But if someone does have a line that you dislike, respect it and leave it alone.

This happened alot with the mirror line. Funny thing was there was a thread bashing it pretty badly and the OP wound up CHANGING HER MIND and getting a mirror bag. :rolleyes:

This happened alot with the mirror line. Funny thing was there was a thread bashing it pretty badly and the OP wound up CHANGING HER MIND and getting a mirror bag. :rolleyes:

That's the point, we're not here to offend or bash or even flame anyone about their individual choices and taste. It just so happen that we don't like this line, we might even begin to acquire a taste for Dentelle in the future. The purse forum is for all of us to be friends and bring out the better side of us by sharing our love for handbags instead of arguing whether who's right or wrong. We respect people carrying Dentelle and hopes that these people would also respect our opinions because honestly as i have stressed before, we're not here to offend anyone even if we don't like the line personally. =)

That's the point, we're not here to offend or bash or even flame anyone about their individual choices and taste. It just so happen that we don't like this line, we might even begin to acquire a taste for Dentelle in the future. The purse forum is for all of us to be friends and bring out the better side of us by sharing our love for handbags instead of arguing whether who's right or wrong. We respect people carrying Dentelle and hopes that these people would also respect our opinions because honestly as i have stressed before, we're not here to offend anyone even if we don't like the line personally. =)
I agree, I posted a lot when I got my Mono Riveting. Some liked it, some didn't - did not offend me one bit.

Nothing wrong with being curious about what others think...:smile:

Guess I must've misinterpreted the question and reasoning when you asked.
Well, just wanna know if anyone is not feeling the line as i am?? :smile:
Guess it was a friendly enough question that shows the best side of everyone;). Sorry if I misread it:flowers:

I'm kind of on the fence with the Dentelle. I think it CAN look nice on certain pieces and would look great with the right outfit, but some other pieces just give me a headache and it makes it look like a 3 year old drew some loopies on there with a whiteout pen.

I REALLY HATE THE DENTELLE LINE. It's ugly!! Completely hideous!!! An insult to LV's timeless elegance!! It just looks so... tacky and dirty!! Like as though a child just randomly decided to paint flowers on a perfectly fine monogram canvas bag. Plus, my mom has a bag from the dentelle line and gave it back the next day. The day she purchased it, she tried it on and it scratched again the door (just a little scratch) and a large chunky portion of the silver floral design came off!