Anyone looking for Chanel POP?

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
Thanks for sharing the lovely pics! I saw the blue in stores. It looks much more vibrant IRL! :heart:

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
Also, thanks for sharing! I am probably going to give her a call if I don't change my mind before the end of work.

COOCOOChanel5

Feb 4, 2009
i wish chanel would make that magenta color in leather! i would die! i saw that magenta color at south coast last weekend, its so barbie pink. too bad its not leather!

Nov 23, 2008
Asia
So cute! I saw the camera bag versions. Din like the flimsy plasticky handles. But the colours are really pretty.... indeed the blue is quite outstanding IRL.

Yet to see the above flaps tho.' Are those pics the m/l or jumbo? Any info on dimensions?

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
those are pics of the m/l. I called and asked if they have jumbos --- no :sad:. I really wanted one, and Chanel boutiques only had SIX jumbos in the entire us! :cry:

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
bummer, I was hoping they are bigger.

Oh well, I should be saving up for my wish list...1995 is a lot for a fabric bag anyway.

Pursepushin

Oooh pretty, shiny
Apr 26, 2006
Oregon
You know what, I'm 5'-7.5" tall and on the slender side. Lately I've been feeling that the jumbo is almost too big when paired with a nice outfit. I just got dressed up to go to a business lunch and took my gray jumbo flap. My impression at the time was that gee, this bag is almost too big and wouldn't it look more in scale if the bag were a medium? I mean you can't get your whole life in it (can't in a jumbo, either :P) but you can certainly fit in whatever you need at the time in a medium. I think - just my opinion of course - that a jumbo in these colors would be TOO MUCH; the medium would be just the perfect pop of color. Everyone has their own opinion, I understand, but I think the sizing is just right the way that it is.;)

those are pics of the m/l. I called and asked if they have jumbos --- no :sad:. I really wanted one, and Chanel boutiques only had SIX jumbos in the entire us! :cry: