Anyone looking for Chanel POP?

Pursepushin

Oooh pretty, shiny
Apr 26, 2006
My S.A. Peggy Urban has the below Chanel "POP" available in Magenta and Cobalt; $1995/ea. You'll have to call her for sizes; Nordstrom (206) 628-1253
ask for designer handbags (Peggy). Just passing this along; I am not affiliated in anyway with Nordstrom or Peggy.

Attachments

• Chanel Magenta $1995_sm.jpg
    Chanel Magenta $1995_sm.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Chanel Cobalt POP $1995_sm.jpg
    Chanel Cobalt POP $1995_sm.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
So cute! I saw the camera bag versions. Din like the flimsy plasticky handles. But the colours are really pretty.... indeed the blue is quite outstanding IRL.

Yet to see the above flaps tho.' Are those pics the m/l or jumbo? Any info on dimensions?

those are pics of the m/l. I called and asked if they have jumbos --- no :sad:. I really wanted one, and Chanel boutiques only had SIX jumbos in the entire us! :cry:

You know what, I'm 5'-7.5" tall and on the slender side. Lately I've been feeling that the jumbo is almost too big when paired with a nice outfit. I just got dressed up to go to a business lunch and took my gray jumbo flap. My impression at the time was that gee, this bag is almost too big and wouldn't it look more in scale if the bag were a medium? I mean you can't get your whole life in it (can't in a jumbo, either :P) but you can certainly fit in whatever you need at the time in a medium. I think - just my opinion of course - that a jumbo in these colors would be TOO MUCH; the medium would be just the perfect pop of color. Everyone has their own opinion, I understand, but I think the sizing is just right the way that it is.;)

those are pics of the m/l. I called and asked if they have jumbos --- no :sad:. I really wanted one, and Chanel boutiques only had SIX jumbos in the entire us! :cry: