anyone looking for an anis?

Oops, did that sound kind of funny? i was referring to the anis city on ebay that i just saw and i thought I remembered someone on this board looking for one a while back

varsha624 said:
Oops, did that sound kind of funny? i was referring to the anis city on ebay that i just saw and i thought I remembered someone on this board looking for one a while back
I still don't know what an anis is? (I'm not familiar with every designer so forgive me)

Oooh, that's pretty! :love: I can't decide which B-bag colors are my favorites. I love rouge, white, cornflower blue, ink, magenta, and now after seeing this one and murasaki's eggplant.... :nuts:

Oh, that anis looks darker than the other ones I've seen... it's still really nice though. I wonder where Dude keeps finding these mint condition bags in old colors? The B-bag Bermuda Triangle?

I have been eyeing this bag too; it is the leather that has me melting...my sensible side says, what do I need a yellow bag for?

Oh, the internal struggles. :P

Hmmm... I would love a yellow bag next to my collection and an eggplant one... and a lilac one.... and a rust one.... and .a grey one....

What is it about these bags that you can't just have one!!!!

BalenciagaLove said:
Hmmm... I would love a yellow bag next to my collection and an eggplant one... and a lilac one.... and a rust one.... and .a grey one....

What is it about these bags that you can't just have one!!!!

I don't know, I've been surfing eBay like a madwoman looking for a gently used B-bag at a good price :wacko: But I just bought a new bag! I love my apple green first, though, probably my favorite bag to carry because it's so light, and the color is fun :nuts: I'm looking for a Twiggy or City :love:

The anis is gone. I was just surfing eBay, and I didn't see it. Curious as to whether or not someone had purchased it, I did a "completed items" search. The price of the bag was taken down to $.01 and the auction was ended citing, "item no longer available for sale."