anyone looking for an anis?

1. Just saw a beautiful anis on eBay by dude, item number 6856000382. I thought I remember someone here looking for one.

2. :weird: excuse me????

3. Oops, did that sound kind of funny? i was referring to the anis city on eBay that i just saw and i thought I remembered someone on this board looking for one a while back

4. I still don't know what an anis is? (I'm not familiar with every designer so forgive me)

5. Anis is an 'O4 color that balenciaga had bags made in...it's sort of a yellow color

6. Oooh, that's pretty! :love: I can't decide which B-bag colors are my favorites. I love rouge, white, cornflower blue, ink, magenta, and now after seeing this one and murasaki's eggplant.... :nuts:

7. Oh, that anis looks darker than the other ones I've seen... it's still really nice though. I wonder where Dude keeps finding these mint condition bags in old colors? The B-bag Bermuda Triangle?

8. LOL i know what you mean! Maybe we should all get fishing poles and try to find the B bag spot! (like the Mystery spot)

9. :lol: :lol:

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. lol i didn't even think about that because i was surfing eBay earlier and was like, "she must be talking about dudeiloveyou's bag" hahaha

12. I have been eyeing this bag too; it is the leather that has me melting...my sensible side says, what do I need a yellow bag for?

Oh, the internal struggles. :P

13. Hmmm... I would love a yellow bag next to my collection and an eggplant one... and a lilac one.... and a rust one.... and .a grey one....

What is it about these bags that you can't just have one!!!!

14. I don't know, I've been surfing eBay like a madwoman looking for a gently used B-bag at a good price :wacko: But I just bought a new bag! I love my apple green first, though, probably my favorite bag to carry because it's so light, and the color is fun :nuts: I'm looking for a Twiggy or City :love:

15. The anis is gone. I was just surfing eBay, and I didn't see it. Curious as to whether or not someone had purchased it, I did a "completed items" search. The price of the bag was taken down to $.01 and the auction was ended citing, "item no longer available for sale."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice