Anyone know where to find a strap for Edinburgh McGregor Plaid Handbag?

VirginLambie

Aug 6, 2009
I purchased mine on the "bay" and it did not have a strap (which was why it was a good deal). But, I was wondering if anyone knew where I might find one?

It's worth a shot, right? Thank you!

Heh. Good luck getting a response from Schifter. I've emailed them multiple times and no reply. Their customer service stinks.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much. But, it's worth a try. I don't really feel as though I am entitled to a replacement strap, as I bought it off the bay.

I just wanted to know if anyone had ideas. We shall see! :smile:

I usually get a rude responce from Jennifer like along the lines of "f*ck you right back for buying a LAMB bag" haha.

Just email all of them, I promise you'll get SOME kind of responce.

you never get a response from jennifer??

i have every single time. and not only that, she facilited a brand new bag be sent to me through the retailer i bought from.

i'd try calling her. she is really nice. i had contacted her twice about repairs. both times i got replies same day. one time a call even.

also, i'd just send a short note saying you have a defective bag or repair issue. don't get too involved in your description in the initial email.

Well stated. Before even receiving your sage advice, I sent a short email explaining my request.

I will keep you all posted on my progress (if there happens to be any).

Thanks again guys and gals for all the help. ;)

also, i'd just send a short note saying you have a defective bag or repair issue. don't get too involved in your description in the initial email.

I sent a very kind note explaining the situation and what I was inquiring about (repair/defect). Twice. One week passed in between the emails. It's been more than two weeks since my first email.

I know people get busy, but if you are a customer service person dealing with a long-time LAMB customer, you would think 60 seconds to send a quick reply would not be so hard. Even to decline me or say she will get back to me, something is better than nothing.