anyone heard of eluxury-designs.com

Warning this site is completely a con - there are no purses! They will take your money and not respond to your emails or calls. The voice mail given has a full voice mail box and the tracking number doesn't exist on any site. It's all a scam. I will be reporting them to Visa. Never received product but paid for it.

Stay away!

I placed an order for an Hermes belt. They took my money and provided a USPS tracking number however when I enter the tracking number, the USPS says it is not valid. A month later and I still have not received my merchandise. I have tried calling and emailing eLuxury and no one answers the phone nor do they reply to emails.

I should have known something was up when I had to provide my payment information to a third party processor located in Iceland.

I have started a dispute process with my credit card company. Hope I can get my money back.

I would not recommend doing business with eLuxury Designs.

Yes, I ordered from them in June 2013 and bought a $344 totebag that they advertised. I took 5 weeks to get the handbag, and it had a flaw. After waiting two weeks for a return authorization, I returned the handbag in July, and today, I have not received my refund. Terrible customer service, as they do not answer emails or return phone calls from them. I believe that they sell fake handbags. They are the worst ever, so, do not order from them as you will regret it.