anyone heard of eluxury-designs.com

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Has anyone heard of or used this website? eluxury-designs.com just wondering if they're for real or not. Based in Georgia it says and through an email they said their bags are authentic

hi,

can you someone please confirm if eluxury sells or not real authentic designer LV ?? it is urgent, they promised they do but i am about to buy from them so i realy need a sos !

please respond...are thet realy in Georgia ? are their bags fake ?

hi,

can you someone please confirm if eluxury sells or not real authentic designer LV ?? it is urgent, they promised they do but i am about to buy from them so i realy need a sos !

please respond...are thet realy in Georgia ? are their bags fake ?

Hi, all LV bags on eluxury are fakes. All other items are fakes too.

I wasn't concerned of the authenticity because my purchase was a gift for a child. However, I NEVER REC'D it. There was very little communication from them no matter how many emails or calls I made. I was eventually told "it was on the way" once their shipping department got confirmation I paid, which had been coincendentally THAT day. Still no item and never heard back from them.

As a LV, Gucci collector I do not believe the items are authentic. The price is just WAY too low for the items to be real.

I was going to complain with the BBB but they are not found on there. So buyer beware...

I eventually, disputed the charge with my bank.

just a FYI----eluxury.com is a separate website that is no longer in business but they did sell authentic bags. at one point, they were the ONLY website you could get LV. Now LV has their own website.
so basically, if you are willing to pay $500 for a fake bag it is just better to continue to save for the real thing. you will appreciate it's quality in the long run. "-)

Hey Ladies

If you want an authentic designer site, try www.luxuryexchange.com
This site receives used designer goods, even jewellery, they have been featured on news programs and current affairs programs here in Sydney, Australia. A lot of items are still pricey, but you know you are receiving an authentic item, and most are in decent condition unless stated otherwise :smile:

has anyone heard of or used this website? Eluxury-designs.com just wondering if they're for real or not. Based in georgia it says and through an email they said their bags are authentic

they sell fake bags. When i returned the damaged fake bag i got they never refunded me the money (from november 2010). I have filed a report with the fbi, better business bureua and my credit card company said they are m.i.a. Stay stay away!!!!!
I have over 13 pages of emails, delivery confirmations, etc. For anyone to see and proof the balenciaga was fake stay away

The only real LV is from LV. If it's too good to be true, it is! LV collector for over 30 years. Save up and get the real thing. The prices are too low and they pictures they use are probably of real items, not necessariy what you'll get!

They use a name of a website that closed in 2009 that was really affiliated with LV and was sailing real LV items online. Now the site "eluxury" is closed and the only eluxury website you have is selling FAKE!

Stay away from this website: e-luxury designs. Purchased item on Dec 6, 2012, received a confirmation email and here we are on Dec 17, 2012 and have received neither a tracking # or product. Called the number listed several times as well as sending an email inquiry, but they have not responded. Started pulling up reviews about e-luxury designs and found that there were multiple complaints filed with BBB and just responses of bad service and non-authentic products. Luckily I put this purchase on my Amex card and had the payment reversed.