Anyone heard about HAC ceasing production?

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
One SA told me that they won't be making anymore / or dramatically decreasing production HACs next year. Has anyone heard this? Can anyone check and double confirm with your own SA? Or is this for my country?

May 6, 2007
I do know that my SA's say they are hard to sell. I have often seen the same HAC s sitting out for a couple weeks at a time. I wouldnt be surprised if they at least scaled back production.

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
Jan 3, 2008
USA
I did hear that the HAC was NOT offered in any of the handbag sizes---only the travel sizes, at the July podium. However, I know that podium can be a very confusing time, so I would say that we need confirmation of this.

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Yuppers, I just want to know if

1) They are ceasing production, at least for a season or two
2) They are scaling down production
3) They are ordering less, for my own country only

I don't want to alarm anyone and start a stampede for HACs!

VanillaSkye

Mar 16, 2008
mrssparkles told me they wouldn't be offered for SS09, but I don't know if that's worldwide or just for SG. Maybe she can chip in with more info.
Yoohoo, calling mrss!

^^Btw allan, your new grail is gorgy!!

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
mrssparkles told me they wouldn't be offered for SS09, but I don't know if that's worldwide or just for SG. Maybe she can chip in with more info.
Yoohoo, calling mrss!

^^Btw allan, your new grail is gorgy!!
thanks dear. I think about it with the same frequency and intensity as I do with my future (although unknown) boyfriend. :P

oh, and it's relevant to this topic because it's a 40 cm HAC. :P

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Maybe it's just for S/S 2009. H tends to rest certain leather, so maybe this could be the case but that it would be available again later.