Anyone have the lizard lido?

Do you mean the Lido bag from the 50th anniversary collection (Karung body and lizard handles)? It hasn't arrived in US stores yet. My understanding is that it would be quite limited and not every store will receive it. So I am not sure if you'd be able to easily find in Italy either. You can check the price on the BV site by switching your location to Italy in the upper right corner (the 50th anniversary Lido bag is 15K euro).

I saw that NM had the red one. I like it but I like the gray one. Other places have it. Saks, Bergdorfs. I called the Chicago BV just for fun and they said 11 were being sold in the US and they had a waitlist. I don't really believe them because she is awfully interested in selling one to me which I don't think she would be if in fact she had 4 buyers ahead of me.

11 Lido bags in the US is the number I've heard from my SA, too. And I did see a waiting list. Saks, BG and NM show the bag as "pre-order". On NM website, it often disappears and re-appears. It is not to prove/disprove anything but simply to share my experience as I was also interested in this bag.

I saw that NM had the red one. I like it but I like the gray one. Other places have it. Saks, Bergdorfs. I called the Chicago BV just for fun and they said 11 were being sold in the US and they had a waitlist. I don't really believe them because she is awfully interested in selling one to me which I don't think she would be if in fact she had 4 buyers ahead of me.

I bet she is interested in selling it to you
She would make a hefty commission
Stores that will probably get will be
NYC
CHICAGO
1 VEGAS STORE
RODEO DRIVE
MAYBE PALM BEACH