Anyone have the lizard lido?

It is beyond gorgeous! Congratulations on this special bag. I didn't realize that the handles are made of lizard in that beautiful shiny treatment. By the way, can this bag be worn over the shoulder or do you think it is more of a handbag? Can the sides be tucked in like with a Cabat?

Yes, the SA showed me how you can tuck in the sides like the cabat. I will try again and see about putting it on my shoulder.

I saw this bag at the boutique yesterday and had to fight back the impulse of pulling out my credit card and going into debt for a whole year. It was very hard to follow the voice of reason with this beauty in front of your eyes calling your name. No pictures make this bag justice--it is so much prettier in real life. But I was strong and succesful at resisting the temptation. At least for now.

I saw this bag at the boutique yesterday and had to fight back the impulse of pulling out my credit card and going into debt for a whole year. It was very hard to follow the voice of reason with this beauty in front of your eyes calling your name. No pictures make this bag justice--it is so much prettier in real life.)

I didn't go see it because i knew it was too dangerous. (I've been trying to distract myself with the possibility of a new cabat in the future.) My SA offered to send it on consignment and I told her that I would barracade myself inside my house. I'm so glad one of our own got one. Allisonfaye, you are a rock star in my eyes....

I didn't go see it because i knew it was too dangerous. (I've been trying to distract myself with the possibility of a new cabat in the future.) My SA offered to send it on consignment and I told her that I would barracade myself inside my house. I'm so glad one of our own got one. Allisonfaye, you are a rock star in my eyes....

I saw this bag at the boutique yesterday and had to fight back the impulse of pulling out my credit card and going into debt for a whole year. It was very hard to follow the voice of reason with this beauty in front of your eyes calling your name. No pictures make this bag justice--it is so much prettier in real life. But I was strong and succesful at resisting the temptation. At least for now.

Any chance of seeing you in Vegas in September?