Anyone have pictures of Christmas 2017 collection?

Hey guys,
My giraffe passport holder arrived today - the first of 4 pieces I've ordered from the animation collection ( the 2 giraffe pochette's and the giraffe bag charm) ... I have to admit that I'm not convinced on the quality... it doesn't look as good as I hoped. Thoughts?

I totally agreed on your point.
I did reserved the passport holder and want to get from my SA yesterday. When I get the real piece, I really disappointed with the quality and print.

This print is absolutely amazing in the picture.
The stitching on holder really[emoji29]

IMG_1505790013.021979.jpg

Finally I had to let go...Sorry for that...
I just so unlucky to get those quality issue piece....

I said this when the collection launched and no one wanted to believe me.

I wanted one as well.
Everyone was holding on to hope and refused to believe anything other than what their SA said. Did you order anything else?
My SA hasn't told me my reservation from a couple months ago canceled yet. I wonder why. ‍♀️
Maybe she hasn't got update yet.

Hi! I bought two pieces, the giraffe mini pochette and the round bagcharm with the pinguins. I never had a christmas edition. But I dont want to say it out loud but I was a bit underwhelmed by the mini pochette.... the charm was great but the pochette hmmm I must agree that the print looks a bit cheap, it looks a bit fake. Also the canvas was very plasticy, not the feeling I normally have with canvas. I loved it on the site but irl... dont know, I will keep it because it is my first animated piece and love giraffes. Sorry if my English isnt perfect but I am Belgian en speak Dutch... also the pieces were hard to get here, ordered them at the store
Thanks for replying - Your english is great! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way... I just think for the price you'd expect to receive a better product!

I totally agreed on your point.
I did reserved the passport holder and want to get from my SA yesterday. When I get the real piece, I really disappointed with the quality and print.

This print is absolutely amazing in the picture.
The stitching on holder really[emoji29]

View attachment 3828813

Finally I had to let go...Sorry for that...
I just so unlucky to get those quality issue piece....
I'm sorry you had such bad luck - I've had to return to items from the animation collection dur=e to quality issues this year. The sarah polar bear wallet which had something stuck under the flap and the polar bear print was smudged. Then the giraffe azure pochette - the printed picture was cracked.
I have to admit that it seems to be more often that I see pictures on the LV site then see the same product in store and think.... What? that looks cheap or disappointing!

I said this when the collection launched and no one wanted to believe me.

I wanted one as well.

I think everyone (including myself) is holding on to hope due to the strange characteristics of this year's release. There was the one post where an actual Penguin Pochette was on display, the fact many SA say different things, the collection being released not all at once... The whole situation is a mess :panic:

I confirmed it with one of my SAs. He said the penguin mini pochette was canceled. Now I wonder if the charm and the wallet will have whatever issues they had with the mini pochette though?!

At least you all have the collection somehow in your stores. Here we have 4 LV stores (one on the airport and 2 in the city - Dubai, 1 in abu Dhabi) and none of the stores have the collection.:annoyed:
The SA had no clue when I called and asked about it. she asked me 3 time what is that collection. Then she got enlighten and told me they don't have it and don't know when the UAE stores will have it..... I like the RCP because of the polar bears and the giraffe pochette. I can"t understand why the RCP is more expensive then the pochette. How can this be justified.
If this collection make it to UAE i will be deciding between the RCP and the pochette (DA)

Reactions: Aliluvlv