Anyone have pictures of Christmas 2017 collection?

1. Just in case anyone has any info! It's coming out this Friday !

bag345addict and Aliluvlv like this.
  2. Check lvloverccs Instagram. She just posted! I want to know the price of the coin purse. It's to die for!

Bumbles, kaaaaz and ilovemylife1414 like this.
  3. I just saw pic on her instagram as well and in love with the coin purse too!

Bumbles likes this.
  4. IMG_1503425087.187361.jpg

5. Thanks for sharing. At first I was considering the coin purse, and the passport holder. But seeing the polar bear on the coin purse, it's soooo cute!!

6. We know this comes out this Friday?

7. I love these. I hope to get my hands on the mini pochettes and coin purse. Best thing the giraffes are not too wintery and totally justifiable with the penguins. Plus I need a new coin purse. Hope it has a clip attached.

8. September 1st

Sara Kozaily, xyrocky and Bichita like this.
  9. I looked at it in the store today, it was $375.

I was on the wait list for this item and it came in today for me to look at (but not purchase). I ended up not buying it because it did not have a clip attached and seemed really big and rather bulky for a coin purse. I personally was really disappointed. Hoping the pochettes live up to expectation.

atcprincess, Aliluvlv and kate2828 like this.
  10. IMG_1503458797.473471.jpg

11. Thanks for the heads up. I always miss the Christmas collection. Not this time! I definitely want the coin purse.

bag345addict and Bumbles like this.
  12. SA told me today Friday. But 9/01 Friday. Not this one.

Pimpernel likes this.
  13. does anyone know the price of the sarah wallet and passport? i am on the list for the coin and mini pochette already. so adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice