Anyone have pictures of Christmas 2017 collection?

1. Just in case anyone has any info! It's coming out this Friday !

bag345addict and Aliluvlv like this.
  2. Check lvloverccs Instagram. She just posted! I want to know the price of the coin purse. It's to die for!

Bumbles, kaaaaz and ilovemylife1414 like this.
  3. I just saw pic on her instagram as well and in love with the coin purse too!

Bumbles likes this.
  4. IMG_1503425087.187361.jpg

5. Thanks for sharing. At first I was considering the coin purse, and the passport holder. But seeing the polar bear on the coin purse, it's soooo cute!!

6. We know this comes out this Friday?

7. I love these. I hope to get my hands on the mini pochettes and coin purse. Best thing the giraffes are not too wintery and totally justifiable with the penguins. Plus I need a new coin purse. Hope it has a clip attached.

8. September 1st

Sara Kozaily, xyrocky and Bichita like this.
  9. I looked at it in the store today, it was $375.

I was on the wait list for this item and it came in today for me to look at (but not purchase). I ended up not buying it because it did not have a clip attached and seemed really big and rather bulky for a coin purse. I personally was really disappointed. Hoping the pochettes live up to expectation.

atcprincess, Aliluvlv and kate2828 like this.
  10. Thanks for the heads up. I always miss the Christmas collection. Not this time! I definitely want the coin purse.

bag345addict and Bumbles like this.
  11. SA told me today Friday. But 9/01 Friday. Not this one.

Pimpernel likes this.
  12. does anyone know the price of the sarah wallet and passport? i am on the list for the coin and mini pochette already. so adorable!