Anyone has the Gemini Link Tote?

I have both a small (in Ivory) and large Gemini tote (Light Green). The small one is best for everyday unless you need to carry a laptop, then use the large one. These totes generally don’t come with a dustbag. I had
to request them when I ordered and Tory Burch customer service kindly sent to me for no extra charge [emoji846].

I got this bag when it first came out a few years ago. Got it from Nordstrom. I took it on a 10 day trip, used it about half the time (beach trip so only used it when doing things non-beachy). The entire top trim completely frayed. I took it back to Nordstrom and got a refund. Bag was only 14 days from purchase. The woman said they've had several problems with this bag.

My question...is the bag quality better now?

I got this bag when it first came out a few years ago. Got it from Nordstrom. I took it on a 10 day trip, used it about half the time (beach trip so only used it when doing things non-beachy). The entire top trim completely frayed. I took it back to Nordstrom and got a refund. Bag was only 14 days from purchase. The woman said they've had several problems with this bag.

I don’t have any issues with mine and I don’t baby my bags, i have been using it for work tote and travel

Reactions: jenjen1964

I have the small tote in French grey and red and no issues.

I tried on the new gemini link tote and they are pretty on! The store had the royal burgundy, black, light umber, ivory and daylily. I'm thinking of getting the light umber, but I hope to see the coastal pink one first before deciding. What type of pink is it? Is the website picture true to colour? The ivory also caught my eye but it looks like it has pale blue undertones. Which colour do you think is the most versatile? I wear all colours, cool, neutral and warm tones, maybe on the average more cool tones, and in prints and solid colours too. The new style tote doesn't come in french grey anymore.