Anyone has the Gemini Link Tote?

Love it, I see what you mean about the chain link pattern being bigger. I actually like it better.
i like it a lot too. i ended up going back and buying a 2nd one in the french grey. i love this bag....its so functional and is less worry free than my LV neverfulls but still gives the same look.

Hi there!
I've bought my gemini link tote about a year ago. Not a very often user of it, but when i use it i go hard. It's my travel bag, that i stuff to its fullest. It's in French gray - here're some pics for your reference. Air travel + car travel with my doggy.
jhk6KZz3kTQ.jpg

vizvAGQfD8U.jpg

Not a fan of patterned bags but Gemini totes are excellent travel bags. They are thin, lightweight, hold a bunch and can be squished under seats with minimal damage. I bought my mom two and she loves them.

Reactions: m.steen
I have the white/navy. While I love the look of the bag, I hate how rigid and uncomfortable the shoulder straps are. Because it is made of polyurethane, unfortunately they will never soften. For this reason alone, I highly regret have purchased this tote.

Can’t wait for this pink baby to arrive ( my favourite colour) but I can see me getting the French grey too! My lv I worry so much about so this will be a nice alternative and so pretty.

Attachments

• 7192BBC1-15C8-40CC-8DE3-6F2BC14CABE2.png
    7192BBC1-15C8-40CC-8DE3-6F2BC14CABE2.png
    481.4 KB · Views: 699
Reactions: jenjen1964
Can’t wait for this pink baby to arrive ( my favourite colour) but I can see me getting the French grey too! My lv I worry so much about so this will be a nice alternative and so pretty.
I have had this bag over a year and love it! You will never have to worry about this bag, my DD spilled soda into mine and it actually wiped out with a Windex sprayed towel lol!