Anyone has the Gemini Link Tote?

What is this bag called? The ones I saw on the Tory Burch website didn’t look like they had the added cross body strap or zip but this is gorgeous!
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tory-b...arch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=EXOTIC RED
https://www.toryburch.com/gemini-link-small-tote/43896.html?dwvar_43896_color=048

On Tory site, you have to click to enlarge picture and the second picture shows the strap. Also, if you read the details, it says it has it. It shows more clearly on the first link- Nordstrom. Both are the same, smaller version Gemini Link tote with crossbody strap.

LOL, so one is saying they do and the other they don't! The handles look like they might be a snug fit over the shoulders but the option to wear it there sometimes might be useful.

LOL, so one is saying they do and the other they don't! The handles look like they might be a snug fit over the shoulders but the option to wear it there sometimes might be useful.
Measurements are on the website. I’m 5ft, size 8 so petite and the handles did not fit on my shoulder as it’s not designed to. It’s why I ended up with the larger and longer handled option. With a coat or jumper you wouldn’t have a chance

Measurements are on the website. I’m 5ft, size 8 so petite and the handles did not fit on my shoulder as it’s not designed to. It’s why I ended up with the larger and longer handled option. With a coat or jumper you wouldn’t have a chance
There's no handle drop measurement, only strap drop on the UK site. Not sure about the US one, I haven't checked. We are a similar size so that's good to know!

There's no handle drop measurement, only strap drop on the UK site. Not sure about the US one, I haven't checked. We are a similar size so that's good to know!
Small tote: won't fit over shoulder, has a crossbody strap. This tote has a 5" strap drop; 20”-23” convertible strap drop. (according to nordstrom site). this bag doesnt look available on TBs site.
Normal tote: will fit over shoulder, no crossbody strap, has Shoulder straps with 9.16" (23 cm) drop, available on TBs site.

Kinda confusing bc they are the same price point, but hope this helps! i think if you're looking for something to go over the shoulder, you should get the normal tote that's avaialbe on TB's website. If not, the small tote comes with a crossbody and is available on nordstroms site : )