anyone has a Bottega Veneta out there?

I have one Bottega and i :heart: it.One of my best purses.:shame:
And i would say they age beautifully, and never look last season. :yes:

Attachments

• 07112006719-small.jpg
    07112006719-small.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 170
I have a pressed leather one, so can't speak on the other leathers, but I really like it. Nice subtle styling. I feel very luxe when using it.

I have a couple of the woven bags and they are wonderful. I've carried my brown one for several seasons and I've had no problem with the bag showing wear. It still looks and feels as good as new!

I am happy to see so many BV fans here. For awhile, I felt pretty alone. Once you see one IRL, you know why we love them. And they don't seem to go out of style.

I have a couple BV's. I love them and would highly recommend them. They are of the highest quality and are very classic and beautiful pieces. Here is a pic of mine (came from my Bag Showcase thread):

BV.jpg

goldensx5:
which one do you think is the most versatile?

That would be a toss up between the large black classic hobo and the ebano Ball bag (hobo). The other two are greens and more limiting (and the one is very, very soft suede so I am very careful about where I take it and when). I use the black and dark brown both equally but if I had to choose between the two I would go with the large black classic. :smile:

I would love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to have a BV handbag, but, alas, they are out of my price range. Unbelievably, though, I saw a gorgeous white BV on sale at a price that was okay for me on Bergdorf's web page and while I was debating about whether I could safely keep white clean, they must have sold out, b/c it is no longer listed. :s

I don't have one, but a friend of mine has a gorgeous BV that she bought in the 1980s -- talk about a classic, it still looks as good now as it did then.

I have always been attracted to them, but felt the styling was a bit oldfashioned. But in the last few years, I think some styles are a bit more updated. But for me, the attraction has always been the woven bags. Do you think that the quality of the woven leather shows more in colors other than black?

I have always been attracted to them, but felt the styling was a bit oldfashioned. But in the last few years, I think some styles are a bit more updated. But for me, the attraction has always been the woven bags. Do you think that the quality of the woven leather shows more in colors other than black?

Good question about the colors. In pictures I don't think the dark colors show well, but I have a black woven bag and it's beautiful. I also love the lighter colors they come out with each season--you can see the weave easier. On eBay the woven ones nearly always sell for more than their other styles.