Anyone got a "dream" dress?

The big fashion moment for me was when I saw those white cut out jersey dresses by Tom Ford for Gucci in '96. The same one Toni Braxton wore in her "unbreak my heart" video. love love loved it.

oooh yes, completely remember that whole collection.

toni.jpg

Brazilian Babe, that was my fave collection from Missoni too :nuts:. I remember seeing Drew Barrymore in the entire collection in The Sunday Times Style mag, and she looked incredible, but not ONE single piece of the collection with the chiffon floaty sleeves made it to the UK that season, sob !! :crybaby:

dbarrymore_Style_B.jpg

Brazilian Babe, that was my fave collection from Missoni too :nuts:. I remember seeing Drew Barrymore in the entire collection in The Sunday Times Style mag, and she looked incredible, but not ONE single piece of the collection with the chiffon floaty sleeves made it to the UK that season, sob !! :crybaby:

dbarrymore_Style_B.jpg

Are you serious? None in the UK? :sad:

That was a gorgeous Missoni collection! Love Misson chiffon!

The big fashion moment for me was when I saw those white cut out jersey dresses by Tom Ford for Gucci in '96. The same one Toni Braxton wore in her "unbreak my heart" video. love love loved it.

Speaking of which, there was a dress at Guess that look like the Tom Ford ones ... saw them in the window.

http://www.marciano.com/ProductDetails.aspx?style=P72C2609&image=P72C2609-WHT&root_category|13=DRESSES&category|15=EVENING+DRESSES&browse=1&rpt=Categories.aspx&pt=ProductListing.aspx
(I guess there are no cutouts though)

Tom also resurrected versions of that dress for his last Gucci collection.

Oh wow!

Is shopping that competitive in London? If so, not looking forward to going there....

My friend just got the green dress that was posted a couple months ago ... so I guess they are still available somewhere somehow. If you really want a piece, I'm sure you can find something....

Hi Sonya, yep, not one chiffon piece from that collection made it onto the shop floor :sad:

all sold out on wait lists, damn, never even got to touch them lol :biggrin:

I feel your pain :sad: It's really unfair isn't it?! Sydney didn't get any of these either!!!

dbarrymore_Style_B.jpg

When I saw this Alexander McQueen dress, I almost died. It is so beautiful and I hope I can somehow find one or something like it for my wedding dress:

Oh God, I love that dress too. It's my favorite. I saw it for the first time in Glamour Magazine last summer. It's amazing.

I have lusted after it for a while. The quality is supposed to be exquisite. Okay...I'll quit fawning...for now.

Okay, I'll add some more so this gets bumped. I hope more people post because I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pretty dresses!!

Attachments

• Dolce.jpg
    Dolce.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 753
  • e1_1.jpg
    e1_1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 763
  • louben.jpg
    louben.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 681
  • qxm21.jpg
    qxm21.jpg