Anyone going to Seoul this year for surgery?

Hey just wondering if anyone is thinking of flying to Seoul for surgery this year.
I know with Covid going on it's a lot more complicated traveling and also with Korea's mandatory 14 day quarantine..
But I am thinking this is also a good time to get procedures done and have a lot of recovery time since we're all working from homes.
Please let me know if you're also thinking of going, but haven't decided, like me lol.
I would be going from the US, if anyone wants to make plans to go together, please message me :smile:

I am new here I will be departing from New York JFK on Jan 21,2021 and stay for a month. I will be going to View Plastic Surgery where I will be getting a revision forehead augmentation. The COVID19 really playing havoc here.

I did check with other clinics for my revision forehead augmentation surgery and the clinics were not able to do my case.
Dr. Yun Chang woon from Viewclinic was able to study my case by viewing a cat scan of my forehead and will be performing my surgery. Plus I was given a deep discount. I am very comfortable with View and the staff from view been in contact with me and update me on the change in protocols. I was actually schedule for the surgery in Nov 22,2020 but had to reschedule.

For me I had a blotched forehead augmentation procedure in New Jersey, USA. The doctor was suppose to be an expert.
After we agreed upon the work suppose to be done, the doctor did totally different thing, So now I have a mal shape forehead.
I did a lot of research and South Korea have top surgeon that do these procedure all the time.
I narrowed down to View Plastic Surgery in Seoul. They were the only one who took my case and the staff are just phenomenon.
I was able to get a very steep discount and they have very good review.
I will be flying in Jan 21,2021 via Asiana airlines, hopefully there is no other restriction in place due to the COV19.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was botched twice for upper blepharoplasty in PA

Good luck in January! Gosh, I had also heard about some supposed experts in NYC and NJ too. They are letting Americans in then?

Hello Pearl.lover,
Yes, as of now they are letting in American but have to quarantine for two weeks before I can go to my appointment at View Plastic Surgery. So two weeks is wasted but at least the South Korean government is letting in people.
By the way I just moved to Bethlehem, Pa a year ago.

Hello Pearl.lover,
Yes, as of now they are letting in American but have to quarantine for two weeks before I can go to my appointment at View Plastic Surgery. So two weeks is wasted but at least the South Korean government is letting in people.
By the way I just moved to Bethlehem, Pa a year ago.
Hi. How do you like your quarantine accomodations? Been seeing horror vlogs on Yt - terrible food, no towels or bedsheets, recycled thermometers...............I hope the vaccine is available asap coz it sounds like a nightmare.

Does anyone know if Clinics do financing plans? I have been botched by a doctor in NJ AND NY, my face it over filled with fat. While there I want to get jawline contour to soften my long, square jawline.but right now I dont have physical cash, only Care Credit and Alpheaon(for ppl in the state who know what that it) credit cards? Being botch really does change your life for the worst, would t wish it on anyone, I have had a hard time getting work as well. So I’m so ready for this surgery.