Anyone going to Seoul this year for surgery?

Hello,
I am flying from New York City to Seoul on Jan 20,2021 and I am going to View Hospital. I will be getting
a forehead augmentation revision done. I am all excited because the date is right around the corner and I am glad that
you gave some insight regarding your accommodation at the quarantine facility. I have a few questions though.
Is food provided in the hotel stay or is that an additional expense ? Is there a gym ?

Thank you so much !!

Happy New Year !!!

Reactions: pearl.lover
Hello Pearl.lover,
Yes, as of now they are letting in American but have to quarantine for two weeks before I can go to my appointment at View Plastic Surgery. So two weeks is wasted but at least the South Korean government is letting in people.
By the way I just moved to Bethlehem, Pa a year ago.
Hope all goes well ~

Yes i would imagine it weakens your immune system for a while.im waiting for vaccine.it won't be long now. Reasonable priced accommodation for a month is my next question?

Just wanna ask how did people here manage to go to SK right now? Coz I’m an Asian and I heard from the hospital that applying for a visa to enter into SK is gery difficult. Sigh... Hate this coronavirus... Originally planned to have my surgeries done before working immediately upon graduation...