Anyone Go To King Of Prussia Mall?

I used to go to KoP when I still live in Philly, it's great! I can spend a whole day there! And of course my sister has to pick minneapolis to go to college to, so between the two of us, we had the first and second biggest mall in the US to go to :P I terribly miss the whole no sales tax on "anything you wear" thing though... I could've even drove to Delaware to skip taxes on anything if I wanted to. In SF taxes are horrible!

doulosforhim said:
yes. from NM. the caviar black leather closed shoulder tote with the gold hardwar, its the same one that cristina bought. i will post pics this evening.
funny, because you are not the only one that feels the same about the SA's there. I bought the bag from Ginger. I thought she was super nice. I drove her nuts and she remained patient with me. She held the bag for me for several days until it was convenient for me to go and she even offered to meet me outside of her working hours. for that, i will only work with her in the future.

I think Ginger waited on me and sold me my chanel sunglasses. Then I went in another time looking for a bag and she acted like I wasnt going ot buy anything or she didnt believe me. I ended up walking out. I went over to LV and dropped $1500. I think most of the SAs at Neimans act like such snobs. I guess its hard to see people coming in all day and spending that kind of money on bags.
But they should be nice!! I guess they have us by the short hairs...because where else are we going to buy Chanel? I guess Saks too but I always end up at KOP.

Selena

I love to go to King of Prussia Mall. I go to NM just to visit all the purses-even if I don't buy one, it is like going to a purse show-esp on a busy Saturday.
Also, they have other stores like LV, Burberry, Hermes, etc, conveniently next door on the second floor.
I like Saks, Bala purse section, but for some reason, at NM I feel more free to browse.

Originally posted by Jill:
I used to use Manny at neimans...then he got mad because I used another SA and refused to help my hubby pick out a gift for me! SOOO SAD! some SA's STINK!
Wow, I will never mention any other purse purchases to Manny-I had no clue he was that touchy!

Selena said:
Kathyrose who was your SA?

I love Abby and Jim at KOP they are the best!

Selena
I saw Frank there and this other girl who I saw every time I went there. Not sure what her name is but she was the one who assisted me. Really nice. I will remember to ask for her name next time I'm there. I asked her if she could have both the Houston and Brentwood side by side and she was more than happy to do so. :love: I haven't had a bad experience there so far. The guard seems to recognize me now! :lol:

Selena said:
I think Ginger waited on me and sold me my chanel sunglasses. Then I went in another time looking for a bag and she acted like I wasnt going ot buy anything or she didnt believe me. I ended up walking out. I went over to LV and dropped $1500. I think most of the SAs at Neimans act like such snobs. I guess its hard to see people coming in all day and spending that kind of money on bags.
But they should be nice!! I guess they have us by the short hairs...because where else are we going to buy Chanel? I guess Saks too but I always end up at KOP.

Selena

wow, i am so sorry. i had a similar experience with sa's at LV at short hills, the two that underestimated my hubbie and i just missed out on a large sale. as for the sa that ended up helping us, we only deal with her ever since.

Necroposting so bad (sorry, sorry! :sad:) Does anyone remember the little designer hand paintedish enamel purse/belt buckle store that was right across the hall from I believe Hermes about a year ago. Could be wrong about that last part though.