Anyone for a Disco??

^ MUAHAHAHA! I have the Carrie & I :heart: her. Everybody who sees her just loves her in person. I got her at the Kooba showroom downtown after Fashion Week, so I did not pay retail...but her wholesale price is high too, $410.

I am so disappointed in Kooba's new line. I think the bag looks horrid in that picture!
Also it seems to me a little like Kooba jumped on the LV mirror bags bandwagon.

Im with Chodessa. What is going on with KOOBA? What happened to the rich heavy leathers, the whip stitching, the boho elegance? I own a few newer ones, Devin, Elisha, and an Eden, but come on...........My favorite kooba of all time is my frankie. Im hunting for scarletts, and frankies, and Siennas now in that expresso color. I just feel like they lost the design and price plot completely. Even Botkier seems to have lost its coolness as well, and they're my other favorite. BOO HOO..............

I just got my Scarlett in Army and she is sooo cute! I didn't realize how tiny it is but it's great for when you want to travel light. She is definitely a keeper as I know there aren't too many of them around.
The newest one I bought is the Jennifer on Ebay with a bit of help! :yes: I really like the Eden style too, but I'm not crazy about too much else, Clutch how do you like the Eden? What color did you get?