Anyone expecting or gifting bling for the holidays!?

My DH went out in frigid temperatures the night before Christmas Eve saying he had some last minute shopping to do at the mall near our house. He is recovering from pneumonia in BOTH lungs and is on antibiotics so I really didn't want him going out but he insisted. The mall is only about 5 minutes away. Well, he drove 1 hour to downtown Chicago and went to Cartier and bought me the 18kt gold love bracelet! I was absolutely floored!!! I just adore this bracelet and the size 16 fits perfectly! I will post some pictures later. My DH is soooo sweet!!!!:love::love::love::heart:

I got a simple right hand ring with some small diamonds in it. Nothing big or with too much "bling", but it fits my style and I love it!

4216140609_93a7600783.jpg

4216913156_5ea13a48b5.jpg

It was really hard to get a picture of it on my hand!

My SO of 4 months got me this gorgeous 14K gold necklace for christmas. Its a heart (he says its his heart awww) with small diamonds on it. Can't tell in the pic, but its really sparkly

the chain is really delicate, this is our first christmas so this necklace definitely has some meaning behind it. He surprised me with it.
necklace.jpg

^ Congrats on the Helen Ficalora! I received two HF pieces myself -- one initial and dogwood charm with a small diamond, both in 14K yellow gold. I've attached an iPhone picture -- my camera is at home.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 46
My hubby surprised me with a Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Medium 27 mm Open Heart Pendant on 18 inch chain. I have wanted one for sooooo long. He said he called the store and it was the last one left. The sales associate had to fight off people trying to take it from her. He purchased with a cc so he could hold it until he got there. I LOVEit. LOVE it. LOL.