Anyone expecting or gifting bling for the holidays!?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did you ask for some bling? Or are you giving some?
    :girlsigh:

2. Not this year Swanky.....DH upgraded my studs last year so I'm good!

3. I got my ER reset and some stacking bands

4. I know I'll be getting a Longines Dolce Vita mini (black face - for casual wear). And a Tahitian pearl with diamond in white gold pendant.

Not that I'm particular or anything. :cool:

As for giving, I got my sister a 4ct Asscher cut green tourmaline ring in a simple white gold bezel setting. The bezel's very fine and it's a really cool effect. I thought it'd make a pretty cocktail ring. I hope she likes it! She's the only person I buy for who's into jewellery, so that's it for my bauble giving this Christmas.

5. :angel:
    Santa hasn't told me yet what he is going to bring me...

But I commissioned an artist to make a pair of earrings for my mother. They are rose gold, with a 10x6 mm australian black opal dangling from a half carat ruby.
    The rubies were her push-gift from my father back when I was born, so really the present is getting them reset.

6. Im expecting....... lol

7. My bf of 9 years bought me a 1.88-carat-heart-shape diamond 2 years ago. He gave me green light to have it set into my e-ring last month. I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and it's not yet finished. I think it's considered as a holiday gift for this year, which is great!:yahoo:

8. DH and I are going to Hawaii in early January so I'm hoping to score something, maybe even visit a Tiffany's there!

9. Nothing big, but I asked for a 14k 16gauge 3/8 inch captive bead ring for my ear cartilage piercing.

10. Dh knows that I like shiny things. He will probably buy something pretty, but I am expecting big bling 2 years from now! Oh, and he bought me my gorgeous aquamarine ring in February, so I am definitely not expecting anything.

11. I got a "bundled" gift a few months ago: a 1920s ring with little OECs in platinum. It was my combination birthday-anniversary-Christmas gift! (had to position it that way in order to get my DH to buy it! hehe)

12. I want these: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=18747871&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=s+1-p+6-c+287464-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ :drool:

I love the 2 tone look and I tried them on in the boutique today & love the length. They're a good weight but not too heavy in the ear. I may wind up just getting them myself... too impatient to wait for xmas.. or my bday which is just a month later! lol

ETA: I have a pair of Freshadama earrings that I planned on sending to my grandmother, but just realized i have no idea if she's got pierced ears. I gotta go ask my mom!

13. aw, I LOVE that a lot of people GIVE the gift of bling!

I usually pick all mine out and haven't picked or made specific requests so I'm not expecting anything. Plus I went OTT this summer and ordered 4 stackables when he told me to choose 2 or 3 :shame:

14. Yes! Every Xmas is the gift of bling for me from DH! I just got 1 carat tw diamond studs Friday! Oh and I gifted myself a Tag Watch and a DY bracelet and ring just for the holiday fun. Yay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice